Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

June 19, 2007 Jackson and Miss Nicole





Sunapee, NH . A little field trip occured on June 19 when Nicole and Jackson and I went mountain biking around the Sunapee area. In the photo below, we pulled over at a really cool stream and we jumped in for a swim. Nice.






Hey, here's the happy couple enjoying a few well-earned brews after the field trip. I say well-earned because we were out biking for, like, 5 hours. Granted, we were goofing around 1/2 the time.
Later, we went out to dinner. I swear to you on a stack of Bibles, we had the best pizza I've ever had. It was at a little restaurant on Sunapee Harbor in Newbury, NH. The place was called Bellissima Brick Oven Trattoria. I failed to take a photo of the restaurant, but below is a photo of the parking lot - right on the Lake. There's my trusty Ford Explorer with 2 of our bikes up on the roof.

Labels:


Comments:
I miss your blog, Mr Houston! Get back on here and let us know what you have been up to. It can't be all work and no play, surely!!
 
Hi there Chuck, so happy to read you are still out having a great tine. Miss the old gang. HUGS from Louise LaFor...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?