Monday, June 18, 2007

 

May 26, 2007 Katie & Ted get Married

Katie is my niece and on May 26, she and Ted Miller got married at St. Ann's Church in Quincy, Ma. That's the lovely couple below


I told these guys to "make faces" for the picture. Consequently, the photo below is my fault.

Below is a photo of Paul and Marybeth Kelly, who provided the amazing music for the ceremony. They were up in the balcony, so you couldn't see them, but our investigative cameraman managed to obtain this unauthorized behind -the- scenes image.
There were about 3 receptions following the wedding. First, we all went to the Neighborhood Club in Quincy for the main reception. I played a little cocktail-party piano here:

After the real reception at the Neighborhood Club, we went back to the Quinn homestead. After that, a bunch of us went over to the Marriott in Quincy
A fun time was had by all....

Above is T.J. , Kathleen, and Brianne

Above is my Dad (Chuck Jr.) and my older sister Mary
Above is Sam and Zach Houston-Read, my nephews. Again, the facial expressions were my idea.
This guy above rules. That's Declan Quill, cousin of the groom Ted Miller
Above are 4 gorgeous nieces of mine -
L. to R.: Abigail, Megan, Mary, and Becky

Above, two more gorgeous nieces (and sisters of the bride)

That's Liz on the left, and Ellen on the right






Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?