Sunday, March 25, 2007

 

March 25, 2007 My Usual Hollis Program

My usual program in Hollis, about twice a week, is to drive out to Christopher's Pizza and Subs in Hollis and have a Sub. Chuck IV joined me today, for Christopher's anyway. Then I park somewhere, and hike around out in the woods for about 2 hours. Today, I decided to explore new territory off of Federal Hill Road, so I parked here (see photo below) and started East. I use a compass now. East brought me to a bunch of houses, so i headed west instead. I ended up hiking mostly northwest through the woods, with the final 20 minutes walking southeast down Federal Hill Road.
After a couple of hours, I get back to the Explorer, and chill for a little while. Mainly because it's so nice out, i kind of hate to just get right in the car and drive away. So, I usually enjoy an apple or banana or something and take my YakTrax off, and enjoy some water or something. Then I drive home.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?