Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

January 27, 2007 Another Saturday Night at Grady's Pub


Last Saturday night ruled. My brother Paul and my sister-in-law Tracy actually have a small, family-scale, private pub at the family compound in Central Mass. About once a month, I go down to the pub and we all hang out and watch music videos, drink Irish whiskey, and Dutch beer, and laugh at each other basically. It's really great. I mean check out this fridge in the photo up above. If you need something, you just take it- or bartender Tails Taylor will pour a shot for you. This is infinitely superior to the usual mode of drinking in busy commercial pubs.

Hey, here's a good photo of barkeep Taylor serving one up to my sister Kat and me.



Here's a good photo, too, below: it's the proprietor of Grady's pub: Trace Houston (nee Grady) on the left, with me, and my sister Kat Gannon (nee Houston).

In the next photo, I'm getting comfortable with the lovely Ms Grady, proprietor. Trace is totally special. So is Paul, that must be why they ended up together. Plus, The Shanerama is always around now, too which rules, because she does, as does the Jamester.

In the photo below, I was going to try to fix the red-eye on Paul, but if you click on the photo to enlarge it, you'll see that it's pretty funny with Paul having the red eyes.


Look at these clowns! It's a reunion of the Europe 2006 squad !
Tails, on the left, me, and Dave on the right, had a lot of laughs about our recent trips, as well as the wonderful videos of Dave's Filipino adventure.


During the evening, total attendance was 8:

James
Shannon
Kat
Tracy
Paul
me
Tails
Rock

Too bad Gannon couldn't have been there. He was in, like, Asia. John - you were missed !

All in all, another stellar night at Grady's Pub!

Labels:


Comments:
Did you serve any warm beer, or was it all cold girly stuff? Looked liked quite a party.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?