Thursday, January 04, 2007

 

January 4, 2007 Hiking in Hollis with Dave



For the record, it was about 53 Degrees F. today, sunny, gorgeous, no snow-cover. A perfect day for hiking around in the woods for 2 hours like Dave and I did today.
Did you wander around out in the woods when you were a kid? I did. We had this place where I grew up in Auburn, Ma. called the Nursery, which was a small wooded area on our street where we ran around and built forts and so forth.
I think that might be why it's still so much fun for me to traipse around out in the woods now. I like exploring around and checking out ponds, and old stone-walls, and stuff like that. This hike was in the Hollis Town Forest, which is only about 4 miles from where I live in Nashua, NH. Dave is still sick from his Filipino adventure, coughing almost continuously. That is, until Dr. Houston prescribed a walk in the woods. I think he'll get better now. I feel better, anyway! Hey anybody want to come up here and hike around in the forest with me? Post your note to "Comments" on this blog, or send me an e mail, or just call me!
hey l8tr
c iii

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?