Thursday, January 04, 2007

 

January 2, 2007 Harvard


My present career is that I have 4 part-time jobs, all at Harvard University. One of the jobs is being a teaching assistant in Statistics in the Harvard Extension School, which is the night school for adults. I teach sections of the class, and give an occasional lecture on study skills, reducing test anxiety, and stuff like that. That's what I was talking about on January 2 in this photo, because the students have a final exam next Tuesday. This photo is actually a screen shot from a video tape, thanks to chuck iv, who figured out how to upload this screen shot. The lecture is broadcast over the internet to our distance students all over the world.

Labels:


Comments:
The caption for this photo could read; "The equation you see behind me may at first appear very complicated to you undergraduate Harvard chaps, but when you look closer, you'll find that it is, in fact, just a simple way of testing the hypothesis that it took me 'this long' to comb my hair this morning."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?