Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

10 Januari, 2007 Het speciale pakket van Anne !



click to enlarge photos
Yes, fellow English readers, that says "The special package from Anne" ! And she sent me a big box of goodies for the Holidays - and when I got back from my hike in Hollis today and went to get my mail, what was waiting for me? Het speciale Pakket van Anne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I drove up to Dave's house, because I was so excited, I had to show him the box, plus he took all these photos!
I pulled out the Stroopwafels, a classic package of these delicious Dutch wafer cookies with , like, caramel or something on the inside. Tails, I'm willing to share, but you're going to have to drive up here pretty quick to get in on the Stroopwafels.


Plus there were chocolates, AND - the best of all - this gorgeous shirt, perfect size (XL), for cold weather and I Love it !




What a totally awesome birthday present from Annie BanAnnie -





ANNE - U RULE !




Labels:


Comments:
I want that "YALE: WHATS FOR DINNER" t-shirt!! HA
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?